these are some covers I worked on as photo editor, and often producer and sometimes on set art director...


This was an interesting shoot, super last minute.  I had less than 24 hours to pull it together and we shot in the White House residence.  



 While not my favorite shot possibly one of the most fun shoots.  I had an amazing crew on this one.




 Matt Lauer is hilarious, he has a very dry and dirty sense of humor which always makes shoots more fun.  I owned this Dyson for a while after the shoot until the battery died.  Amazing invention!





 My favorite shoot.  Silver Fox indeed.


 I was not able to attend this shoot but the photographer sent me the most amazing outtake video I've ever seen. 



 This shoot was for St. Judes hospital.  These kids were the most fun and so amazingly inspiring to be around.  One of the best days ever.




and my favorite outtake!











No comments: