It's the little pieces of the puzzle that get me the most excited.  Today I purchased a domain name for a new business venture.  A small purchase indeed, but it marks the beginning of what I hope is a lasting and successful project.  Funny that these milestones can occur when one is sitting in their living room dressed in yoga gear. 

While I will be focusing on this new venture (announcements to come soon), I am still always available for production and editing services!  A girl needs to pay the bills and I'm lucky that I am able to do so in the field that I am passionate about. 

It has been a while since I worked on a book project and I'm itching for the rush of deadlines, image management and the feeling of huge accomplishment when a book goes to print.  The last book I worked on, "Freshwater: The Essence of Life", recently won a silver IPPY award!

If you have a book project, need a portfolio face lift or just need help researching stock images for any project, contact me here and I'll be in touch!


No comments: